Select Page

A Caledonia, MS Utility

New Customer Paperwork

Always remember to call 811 before you dig for a locate of buried utilities.

Speed up your new service process!

You may fill out the paperwork listed here and return it to the office to speed up your processing.

In addition to the forms listed here, you will need:

  • A photo ID, (applicant and spouse)
  • A canceled check to sign up for bank draft